Elementary students had a blast at chapel this morning! Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame Inductee Tanya Crevier led us with a message of enthusiasm and hope and performed incredible basketball demonstrations.
Tanya Crevier has traveled the world sharing her unique basketball handling skills and inspirational message of motivation. Her accomplishments include:
- National Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame inductee – 2018
- 3 years of Women’s Professional Basketball – WBL – Iowa Cornets 2 years & San Francisco Pioneers 1 year
- South Dakota Hall of Fame
- South Dakota State University – Distinguished Alumni
- Billed as the ‘world’s finest female basketball handler’
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes Hall of Champions inductee
- Performed in nearly 40 countries and in all 50 States
- Performed at College Basketball, WNBA & NBA halftimes
- Performed at NBA Finals 2015 & 2016
- Performed at halftime of 5 NBA All-Star Games
Thank you, Tanya, for sharing your talents and heart with us! Thank you to Jeff and Tiffany Carter for helping set up this amazing event!